12.8.05

Callendar House Gardens

I lied yesterday. It was an accident. I had forgotten about this particular photo. So, despite saying no more Callendar House, here is one more. This view of the Gardens & Wooded Hill behind the Callendar House is made all the more perfect by the inclusion of my wife in the foreground. Although, taken from inside the house, it's not of the interior, so I don't think it violates the agreement I signed to not publish any photos of the interior of Callendar House (at least I hope that's the case). Due to time constraints we did not visit the gardens, we still had to visit the Falkirk Wheel. However, you can see the stunning beauty of it, here. If there's one thing the Scots really know how to do, it's garden and this is proof. Wastrel On! (Listening To: Indian Summer by Dream Academy)

No comments: