2.11.05

Urquhart Castle new View

The original photo, taken from onboard our Loch cruiser at the dock, was very washed out. I've manipulated the photo to give it an All Saint's Day sort of appearance. I first created a new layer on top of the original. I solarized the original layer and sharpened it a little to make it stand out. The new layer, I turned into an overlay at 88%. The result is an eerie look at one of my favourite spots in the world.
I've had to take a break from coding. I have a logic flaw that I can't seem to wrap my head around and it's making me uncomfortable & irritable. Unfortunately, I also have an absolute deadline that is fast approaching. I pray I can meet that. With the new boss breathing down my neck and requesting nearly daily status reports, the whole thing is becoming nearly unbearable.
However, I did reward myself last night with a 300GB harddrive & an enclosure so I can be mobile with it. Wonderful.
Back to work, I s'pose. Wastrel On! (Listening To: Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit)

No comments: