26.1.06

Dunkeld Cathedral on a June Day

Dunkeld Cathedral on a June Day Dunkeld Cathedral as taken from a bridge over the River Tay. Whilst Kelly, Joseph, Marita Beth & I returned to Dunkeld from a trip to the Birnam Oak, I stopped on the bridge to take a series of photos. This is my favourite of that batch. Although MB & I didn't go to the Cathedral, Kelly & Joseph did and reported that it is a lovely place. Tranquil in it's setting, I can't imagine a much more lovely place on earth. Not much to report on the footy front except that Ashely Cole lost his appeal to the FA on 'tapping up' charges and will have to pay his £75,000 fine...poor baby, that's a whole week's worth of wages. Allardyce & Neville have both been fined by the FA for poor sportsmanship, while Ronaldo is in trouble over in Spain for the same reason. Bunch of plonkers with their knickers knotted if you ask me. Wastrel On! (Listening to: Left Behind by Slipknot)

No comments: