12.12.06

Because the World's an Odd Place

Every so often you run across a site that just requires a bit of discussion. From the day I was born, on Halloween, I've been intrigued (some might label it obsession) by the strange, the weird, the supernatural, the unexplainable & the downright bizarre. It's true that I, in no way, match Charles Fort's -- from whom we garner the term fortean -- massive obsession that led to cult phenomena. No, I'm just a borderline obsessive geek that seeks out and devours stories of the oddities in our world. This newly-discovered site gathers together a few of the odd bits & bobs of our world and places them in one easily digested location for your entertainment. This particular page is the one that captured my attention because I've read about & discussed these folk for many years. Now, everyone else can, too. Wastrel On! Listening to: The Novaks by the Novaks

No comments: