14.8.07

2003 Arsenal Away Strip

12 August 2007 Sunday. What're Sunday's for? Football, that's what! Sadly, I didn't get to play in the second to last game of our football season. And, I think I'm glad. The pitch-side temperature according to reports was 104 degrees Farenheit. I'd have likely keeled over from that kind of heat. I did get to watch my Gunners play against Fulham though. A lovely 2-1 win at the Emirates to start the season. And that in spite of Lehmann's howler at the 57 second mark. Had Arsenal lost, likely this would be a different photo. But, since they won, I figured a photo of the shirt I was wearing, a 2003 Arsenal away strip, might be appropriate. Of course, I wasn't wearing it during the photo, but none-the-less, we're calling it my lucky strip. At least for now. 2003 Arsenal Away Strip
Cheers.

~KR (12 August 2007)

Listening to:
The Prince Song by Ghetto Pony
on Post Apocalyptic Bubblegum Music

Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.25 sec (1/4)
Aperture: f/3.1
Focal Length: 8.5 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: