15.2.08

Valentine Retail

10 February 2008
Ahh, the glory of an Hallmark Holiday, wot? My life with my wife is darn near perfect and I don't need an artificially created holiday to prove that, or tell her that, or show her that. I'll bring her flowers, or chocolates or take her to out on a date any time I want to, not because some greeting card salesman or a chocolatier or a florist tells me I must. I despise artifical holidays, I really do. But, to appease the mini-challenge for this week, I took my camera into a CVS and took this photo:

Retail Hearts
Now you understand the above tirade a little better while at the same time getting a small glimpse of the tiny cogs that make my brain whirl. We'd gone to CVS to get some Ester-C at the insistence of our friend, Mary. I took several photos while there and while none of them are great, this is the best. I may or may not use it as my mini-challenge entry. We'll see what the rest of the week brings.
Cheers.

~KR (Written on 11 February 2008)

Listening to:
The Factory Song by Seven Nations
from The Factory

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.1 sec (1/10)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: