4.6.04

Guilt?

I have no guilt. I suppose that's why I'm writing here instead of doing those things I should be doing. Like any number of the websites that I maintain. Or those that I'm supposed to design. How about the applications I should be programming? Or hey, the fact that I'm writing this while at work earning a paycheck? Nope. I feel no drive for them, nor do I feel any guilt at not having any drive.
I wonder what this says? Perhaps I can just blog my life away. memoirs? hah! I have a blog.
Tonight, I will be headed to the Southwest Preservation Hall to watch Queen Anne's Lace perform for maybe 10 minutes. I'll pay $10.00 to get in the door to watch them sing 3 songs. What am I thinking? Tomorrow, I will pick up Marita Beth at the airport then go pick up Mary at the faire (or maybe the other way around if MB gets delayed in Maryland). Then off to the Arlington Scottish Games. I'm looking forward to the day. It should be nice & fun provided it doesn't get overly muggy or hot. Perhaps I'll post a photo or two. Who knows. Wastrel On!

No comments: