27.2.06

Many's the time I've wished I'd taken more care to document my photos as I take them. None more so than now. The only thing I can tell you of this bridge is that it lies somewhere between Roslin & Melrouse, for it is during that stretch of our trip that I took this photo. The rest, you will have to glean & judge for yourself. Arsenal, on the heels of a fantastic victory in Madrid fell to the antics of Mark Hughes' team, Blackburn on Saturday. That sets Blackburn ahead of Arsenal in the table and on a collision course with Tottenham for that coveted fourth-place finish. There's still some 10+ games in the season, so anything is possible in this funny ol' game with the exception of Chelsea NOT winning the title. That's already a wrap, so it's 2-4 places that are the prize now. Papers in Madrid are claiming that theres a swap deal on the table, Ronaldo for Thierry. Are you kidding me? A Ferrari for a Yugo? Has to be a crank and the Arsenal would be fools to even think about following up on it. Manchester United took the Carling Cup victory yesterday with a 4-Nil win over Wigan. Wigan's had a purple season, but when it came to it, the team didn't show. Sounds like our Arsenal season, wot? Oh, hey, did you know that Henges are older than the Pyramids? I'm not sure I did, but I'm not overly surprised that the aliens went to Great Britain before they went to Egypt. Really. Verdant green hills and forests or Sand. Which would YOU choose? Ok. It's Monday, which means it's time for a beer. The liver be damned. I'm off...down the Psycho Path. Wastrel On! Listening to (The Tell-Tale Heart by Alan Parson's Project)

No comments: