3.2.06

New Milne

Our final day at New Milne has arrived. Some are headed to the airport, some have already left, some are spending a few more days in Scotland & England. Kelly is confirming reservations here before she & Joseph take off for Skibo (I believe). It's an emotional hour as we all scurry about cleaning our rooms, making sure we have everything and saying our goodbyes. Already plans are being made for the next large group trip (Greece, I believe); hopefully I'll be done with this travelogue before that starts. Our stay at New Milne was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity; an opportunity that I can only hope will happen more than once in this lifetime. We learned some things, we'll do some things differently next time, but all-in-all, it was damn near perfect. No footy news today because I just don't feel like it. But Arsenal does play tomorrow, so perhaps I'll write a bit then. It's Friday. Time for a beer. Wastrel On! (Listening to: Breathe (Techno Remix) by Faith Hill)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie, It was Skipton in North Yorkshire. here is a guide to their fair city, which contaiuns one os the best preserved Castles in England. It was also the home to the Earls of Cumberland and their families. That being the reason we specifically went there.
*grin*
~k

crazyBobcat said...

oops. I think I actually knew that. In fact, as I was typing I was thinking that was probably wrong. Should have called...didn't. Love me anyway.