22.3.06

One Last Image from Arbor Low

One Last Image from Arbor Low Well, my personal goal of posting a write here every weekeday until my journal of our Trip2Scotland is complete is shot all to hell. It's been very busy at work, and I just don't think about it when I'm at home. This is one last image from Arbor Low. I have dozens of them I could have used, but this one I liked best. The cows in the middle, the wife off the side, the beautiful, if hazy, English landscape in the background and the astonishingly green verdant in the foreground struck me. As I mentioned, Arbor Low became, for us, a very special place for a short while and we were loathe to leave. But, leave we had to for we still had no place to stay the night. I expect we could have slept in the auto practically anywhere, but I'm pretty sure we both wanted something a little more upscale. So, there you have it. It's Wednesday & I'm knackered already. Guess I need a beer. Inter Milan is claiming interest in Henry (of course they are) along with Barcelon & Juventus. Real Madrid claims a new coach has been established, but won't tell us who. My money's on Eriksson, and as far as I'm concerned RM can have the windbag; he suits them, they suit him. Match made in hell. Liverpool demolished hapless Birmingham yester-eve in the FA cup while Chelsea take on the Toon army today. Come on Toons! So, that's it. Back to the grinding stone. Wastrel On! (Listening to: And You Don't Remember by Mariah Carey)

No comments: