18.1.08

Money Stack

13 January 2008
I was scuttling around packing for a trip I was taking the next morning, and remembered I had no cash. So, I raided my store of singles so that I could appropriately tip the various folks that provide service to you on a trip (shuttle drivers, wait staff, bartenders &c.). I dropped the small stack as I was trying to extract my wallet from its buried position in my backpack. Instead of scooping it all back up, I thought, cool photo. Not that it is a cool photo, but that's what I though when I took it.
Money Stack
Cheers.

~KR (Written on 15 January 2008)

Listening to:
Some random television program to which I'm paying no attention

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.4 sec (2/5)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 1 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: