19.2.08

Mercado Juarez

17 February 2008
Marita Beth went to Scarborough Faire today to meet with clients, I stayed home and worked a bit on a variety of things. No single task really drew me to it, nor occupied my time completely. I watched some football, I worked on some Middle-Earth game stuff, I worked on some journal entries, I watched a movie. All of it very non-interesting. When Marita Beth got home she was hungry and I didn't want to be at home anymore. So, off we went. We drove up to the relatively new & burgeoning Highlands of Arlington shopping area knowing full-well we'd find something to eat in the area. We wound up at Mercado Juarez:
Mercado Juarez
Ironic in that MJ has been there for longer than I've lived in Arlington and all this new stuff has just sprung up around it. Good food, good margaritas, good company across the table and the Daytona 500 on the telly. A decent escape, but I sure paid for it later. My stomach is just too sensitive these days to put much in it without regretting doing so. The price of getting old, I suppose.
Cheers.

~KR (Written on 18 February 2008)

Listening to:
Written All Over Your Face by Rude Boys
from Billboard Top 100 of 1991

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture: f/9
Focal Length: 8.6 mm
ISO Speed: 80
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode

No comments: