24.9.07

Neglected Road

22 September 2007
Friday, and thank goodness. I got a good start on the day and was running early enough that I stopped on a sideroad to snap some shots. This road is a short little, abandoned feeder between Trinity & Mossier Valley in Ft. Worth.
Neglected Road
Perhaps abandoned is too strong a word, but it certainly is neglected. That includes the several houses (read: shacks) on the road, too. Quite an eye-opening experience driving a road like that in a "civilized" area like Ft. Worth. Makes me appreciate what I have.
Cheers.

~KR (21 September 2007)

Listening to:
Response by Gary Burton
on Duster

Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.003 sec (1/400)
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

I post with WriteToMyBlog

No comments: