24.9.07

The Wife Sees Vista

23 September 2007
Sunday. Had made grandiose plans (unbeknownst to MB) to get up, walk the dogs with her (something I just really don't do, but should), then go to Addison for the final day of their Oktoberfest. She got up with completely different plans in mind: she was sick. Very sick. So, being the dutiful husband, I stayed out of her way and got her things as she needed them. Although Oktoberfest didn't happen, that doesn't really matter, because I got to spend the day with her anyway. We worked some more on her computer, she slept a lot, I watched a lot of footy (including re-watching the fantastic Arsenal match from the day before). As the day disappeared and we approached bedtime, it became important to take a photo. As sick as she was, she didn't want that photo to be of her, but I took it anyway. I took some others, too, in case these didn't work. But, I like it. This is my wife in the glow of her new Vista-crippled HP laptop.
MY_WIFE
I should also mention that when I did get to sleep finally, I dreamt that my friend, Paul, was a cannibal. Not the Borneo, grass-wearing skirt, kind of cannibal. But, the really creepy married to the normal Canadian and living next door kind of cannibal. Weird.
Cheers.

~KR (23 September 2007)

Listening to: Freedom by Blues Traveler
on Four

Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 1 sec (1)
Aperture: f/3.5
Focal Length: 58 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: