9.10.07

The Green Paper

4 October 2007
Some times the days just get away from you. You struggle through the day, barely making progress in the necessary manners. You forget things. Simple things. Stumbling to bed, alone, I remembered that again I had taken no photo. Nearly a year into this experiment you'd think that it would come to the forefront of my thoughts more often than it does. But, no. Perhaps when I get a new camera that I can slip into my pocket alongside my cellphone, things may change. One can hope. In the meantime, we have a green-tinted photo of the wallpaper in my livingroom. Marita Beth has mood lights scattered throughout the house in various colours. The green from this light illuminated the wallpaper behind the large mirror and caught my eye. I took the photo.
Green Wallaper
Cheers.

~KR (4 October 2007)

Listening to:
Don't Cry by Gun's N' Roses
on Live Era '87-'93

Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.2 sec (1/5)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: