25.10.07

Pirate Coins

11 October 2007 With a trip to the UK coming up, it seems it was time for a new camera. I hadn't thought about it, but according to my wife, I've purchased a new camera the last four times I've been to the UK. That's a cool trend. Anyway, I picked up the new camera tonight. The driving factor of this purchase was size. I simply needed a camera that could be snugged away in my pocket and easily transported. Since my phone doens't have a camera in it, and most camera phones suck anyway, the only real option was a new one. After a lot of research, some testing and some discussions, I settled on the Canon Powershot SD850 IS. It's a powerful little camera and tucks into a pocket quite easily. It should suit my needs. After getting it home and charging the battery, I took this photo:
Coins.
It's a closeup of some pirate coins I had laying about. I sell those coins through East Wind Games, so I guess the camera is now a business expense. :-)
Cheers.

~KR (11 October 2007)

Listening to:
Cold Glencoe by Rise
on Secret World of Celtic Rock

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.125 sec (1/8)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 800
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: