11.11.07

Pump #7

8 November 2007
The week in MIA is over and I've arrived safely home. Terrill had parked at the airport so he got me back to South Arlington sparing my wife the drive and me the wait. I had originally planned to fly from MIA back to IAH for another weekend at faire, but the MIA trip wrapped up early, if not completely successfully, and we headed back to DFW. On some levels I expect Marita Beth was releaved to not have to drive back to IAH on Friday night; but I suspect she'd have rather that than me not going to TRF for the weekend. In South Arlington, I retrieved my car from Firestone and headed to get a beer with Terrill & MB at our favourite local, No Frills Grill. After that we headed home for some decompression, but made a much-needed stop at the petrol shop. Here's the sign above the pump I was using.
#7 Pump
Brilliant, eh?
Cheers.

~KR (8 November 2007)

Watching Birmingham v Aston Villa
Current score: 1 - 2 at 93:37

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture: f/5.5
Focal Length: 23.2 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash fired, auto mode, red-eye reduction

No comments: