9.11.07

The Hall

7 November 2007
Three days into Miami and I just want to go home. It's hot, humid and I desperately miss Marita Beth (and my dogs). Have I mentioned that the work we do is not very glamorous? Yeah. This is a photo of the hallway at the Marriott SpringHill Suites where we stayed this time. That's how exciting and wonderful my day was. This was the highlight.
Marriott Hallway.
Actually, that's not true. I'm just being a little cynical. I did attend the President's Conference today which allowed me to see first hand, just how much smarter the CEO of my company is than the average union-brainwashed employee. That was fun. And, the MD of the area took us to dinner at the Catch of the Day. Sea Bass, yummy! Unfortunately, I had left my camera in the boot of Lou's hired car so was unable to take photos of those, the real highlights of the day.
Cheers.

~KR (7 November 2007)

Listening to:
The Tea by The Mudville Project
on Portico

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.04 sec (1/25)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 800
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: