9.11.07

Palm Tree Sunset

6 November 2007
Like I said in my last post, what's a trip to Miami without a photo of a palm tree. Right? So, here's Palm Tree Deux.
Palm Tree Sunset
The work we do is by no means glorious, glamorous or high-paying. But, sometimes, just sometimes, it's rewarded by moments like this. The sunsets in Miami can be just spectacular and when you couple those fleeting bits of time with the "good for the soul" palmtree, you get rare, and wonderful, moments. I'm only sorry Marita Beth couldn't be there to share it with me. Not that I'd ever really want to take her to Miami. The people there are mad, as in crazy-mad. I'm not sure I'd be happy with her trying to drive through the insanity that is Miami traffic while I'm at work in a terminal somewhere. She's a fantastic driver in and of herself. But I'm relatively sure that no one who lives in Miami is a sane driver. And that hypothesis is based on experience. So, while I'll take her pretty much anywhere in the world, I think she'll have to visit Miami through my photos. :-)
Cheers.

~KR (6 November 2007)

Listening to:
Hear our Prayer by Patrick O'Hearn
on El Dorado

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture: f/5.5
Focal Length: 23.2 mm
ISO Speed: 400
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode

No comments: