9.11.07

A Miami Palmtree

5 November 2007
Palm Tree

What would any trip to Miami be without a picture of a Palm Tree. We're staying at a different hotel this time around, and just outside the backdoor is a beautiful, if small, lake. Ringing the lake is, like pretty much every like in Miami, a series of Palm Trees. Now, I'm not much into the tropics. I'm not a water- or a sun-baby, so I don't get the fascination of Southern Florida. But, like Terrill says, "How can you not like palm trees? Palm trees are good for the soul." I agree. I think they're pretty. Cheers.

~KR (5 November 2007)

Listening to: Little Star by Madonna on Ray of Light

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS Exposure: 0.003 sec (1/400) Aperture: f/3.2 Focal Length: 7.5 mm ISO Speed: 400 Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode

No comments: