24.8.07

The Stack

21 August 2007
Tuesday, and I'm home. What a wonderful last few days this was. One of the best trips I think I've ever had to Wisconsin. Weather was great (I love the rain, thank you very much), many good times and laughs were had and shared. Could it have been more grand? The only sad part is that there now exists some 2000+ miles between my family & friends in Wisconsin and myself. That, and this stack of mail!
The Stack
That's four days worth of crap that filled my mailbox. A handful of bills, some Netflix videos, a few magazines & catalogues, but the majority of it will end up in recycling in the very near future. It's so very, very wasteful. But, I have my dogs back (thanks again, Ron & Family) and that pleases me. So, I'll continue on my merry way here in Texas while some of my dearest friends, and my wife, continue to enjoy their lifes & lifestyles in Wisconsin.
Cheers.

~KR (21 August 2007)

Listening to:
There You'll Be by Faith Hill
on Pearl Harbor Soundtrack

Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.8 sec (4/5)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: