24.8.07

The Tap-In

22 August 2007
How very little time it takes to get back to the common, the familiar, the mundane. I've only been home one day, yet after work, because there's no one to go home to (dogs only slightly count on that front), I went to a bar with Terrill. I do this frequently for several reasons. I love the way it affords me an opportunity to wind down after yet another stressful day at work. i enjoy Terrill's (and whoever else shows up) company. I like beer.
The Tap-In
This is the Tap-In. It's in Grapevine. Not my normal stomping grounds, but Terrill had a meeting up North in the Grapevine/Southlake area and I went up there. It caused me no pain, and the Tap-In is a nice enough joint. I would prefer it much more if the cigars they sell next door weren't allowed to be smoked. But, hey it's a bar, right? Although rumour has it that Grapevine is about to go smoke-free. Maybe Ft. Worth would grow some balls and follow suit since they seem incapable of leading the way.
Cheers.

~KR (22 August 2007)

Listening to:
Chickenman by Indigo Girls
on Rites Of Passage

Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
Exposure: 0.003 sec (1/320)
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 58 mm
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: