2.10.07

Orange, Green & Blue

1 October 2007 The best month of the year has just started. And you know what, it was a decent day. Marita Beth continued working on East Wind Games and making the inventory mess much happier, while I slaved away at my day-job. On the drive home, I passed through a typical construction zone in South Arlington and grabbed this photo while stopped at a stop light: Construction Pylon. It's a good thing I did, too, as it was the only photo I took. After gettting home, I ran around pulling together my footy kit since I had a game last night. I didn't get home from the game until just about 11:30. I was knackered and not up to more photography. So, I just hoped that the single shot would be ok. As it turns out it is. I like the way the orange pops out against the green hillside and the bluesky. I also like what I believe is a spider in the hole at the top of the pylon. Of course, I'd have never seen that from the car, it's just a serendipitous inclusion. Cheers. ~KR (1 October 2007) Listening to: Wearing the Inside Out by Pink Floyd on The Division Bell Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS Exposure: 0.001 sec (1/1000) Aperture: f/4 Focal Length: 58 mm Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode

No comments: