17.12.07

Character Tiles

9 December 2007
Ater a pretty lousy emotionally turbulent morning followed by a great deal of work, Marita Beth went over to Ginger's for a much-needed "girl's day out." She, Ginger & Kelly sat and did what girls do while playing Mah Jongg. I, meanwhile, finished my work and then went to No Frills Grill for a very exciting Dallas Cowboys game. I'm not the biggest fan of American football you'll ever find. I find the rules cumbersone and overly-restrictive; but I can certainly get swept up into the emotion of a rich game and there's no denying the amount of talent present on the field and sideline of any given professional football game. The Cowboys won, I finished my beer and then crashed the girls party. It was getting on in the day, so I didn't intend to stay long, but since Kelly was leaving the next day, I had to get over for a kiss and a hug. Besides, even though Ginger only lives a few blocks away, we all tend to hermit ourselves after Dickens so I hadn't seen her either. So, there I went and sat and watched a few hands of Mah Jongg. They were well-emboriled in a three-hand game, so I didn't wish to intrude, but I did take a photo of Marita Beth's hand at one point.
Mah Jongg Figures
I took a bunch of photos at No Frills Grill, too, but i like this one best.
Cheers.

~KR (9 December 2007)

Listening to:
No T.V. by Pope Joan
from You Gotta Get it Out

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.5 sec (1/2)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 1 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: