17.12.07

Since 1936

10 December 2007
Monday, and back at the grind. But, it's different. This is the holiday season, and since I'm in Operations for an airline, it's also our high-stress, busy season. It's no wonder I drink. By the time I got home I was in a foul, foul mood, ehanced, oddly enough, by the rainy, misty cold. Normally I prefer that, but this Monday I didn't. My wife, who's honing her empathic skills on a daily basis, figured this out and offered to take me out for food & drinks. On the way to our normal haunt we decided, on a whim, to drive a little further away and go to the Mexican Inn.
Mexican Inn

I like their Queso Loco and Marita Beth is quite fond of their Enchiladas. We both tolerate their Margaritas, too. We walked in right behind some dear friends, Brett & Jill, and just in front of some other friends, David & Heather (and their brand new baby) who had just come in from Lousiana. They all joined Carl and his new wife (and baby) at a large booth while MB and I took a separate booth. Children give me hives. At some point, Brian joined their larger table, too. We enjoyed a nice, quiet (sans children) dinner and margaritas then went home. I needed that.
Cheers.

~KR (10 December 2007)

Listening to:
The Last Christmas on Earth by The Evangelicals

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.125 sec (1/8)
Aperture: f/5
Focal Length: 18.6 mm
ISO Speed: 250
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash fired, auto mode, red-eye reduction

No comments: