17.12.07

Ready for Grinding

11 December 2007
Another stressful day at work. Luckily, it's Tuesday. And Tuesday means dollar draft night at No Frills Grill. Marita Beth and I headed there immediately upon my hitting home. Since she had to go to dance class - in Allen, an hour away - at eight, I wanted to spend some quality trivia time with her. Eventually, she had to leave so I took her home (our wonderful waitress, Gennifer saved my table for me), waited while she got ready, then went back to finish out my trivia games. I really enjoy the trivia. Finally, it was time for me, too, to go home. Marita Beth was still at dance class and would be for hours to come. So, I made the coffee and went to bed. While making the coffee, I realised no photos had been composed or taken. So, you get coffee beans:
Ready for the Grind

Cheers.

~KR (11 December 2007)

Listening to:
Canyon City by The DeWayn Brothers

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 1 sec (1)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 1 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: