20.12.07

Reflected Tail Lights

12 December
A rainy, rain, cold day in North Texas. It actually was pretty in a sorta Vampire Duck kind of way. I love this kind of weather as a general rule. The only time I don't like it is when I have to get behind the wheel of an automobile knowing that the roads will be seething with many, many drivers who's opinion, thus attitude, varies greatly from mine. This sort of weather tends to make drivers surly, thus impatient, thus rude, thus dangerous on the road. This idiot in front of me was no exception to that generalisation:
Reflected Tail Lights and Rain
He kept accelerating at breakneck speeds, switching lanes with no signal at high speeds and slamming on brakes. All on these very slippery roads. I hope (s)he got where they were headed. Cheers.

~KR (12 December 2007)

Listening to:
Alone Again by Illinois
from What the Hell Do I Know

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.067 sec (1/15)
Aperture: f/5.5
Focal Length: 23.2 mm
ISO Speed: 800
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: