23.12.07

Help?

13 December 2007
Had to get a trivia fix in somehow, so MB and I headed to NFG on a Thursday night to play trivia and maybe have a burger and/or some beer. I used to play this trivia thing nearly every night years and years and years ago. That was back when the boxes were operated by NTN (National Trivia Network). I grew out of it, because the questions just kept repeating themselves and there's no fun in winning every hand because you've already had those questions many times before. I stopped playing. Recently, a couple of years ago, Buzztime bought out NTN and started adding newer & better & more relevant questions. But, sadly, they also seemed to lose, at the same time, some of the technical consistency that NTN had down pat. The boxes go in and out of service, the delay between answering the question and receiving a response has gotten longer and more frequently irritating. In general, the quality has gone down. Yet still I play. There's nothing quite like accidental learning. Here is a photo of me playing. Notice my hand in strategic positioning to best answer the question quickly & accurately.
Help?

Cheers.

~KR (13 December 2007)

Listening to:
Stronger by 30 Seconds to Mars

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.3 sec (3/10)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 1 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: