28.12.07

Colour Stack

27 December 2007
After a number of days off, back to work was pretty difficult. The joy of it is, I have the office pretty much to myself. Which means I can get a LOT of work done with little to no distraction. No loud sales-gaggle across the hall; no plethora of conference calls; no people wandering by to "have a chat." Lots of good, quality work gets done. it also allows for a bit of house-cleaning. That is: straightening the desk, cleaning out all those old pens that no longer work but you keep them around anyway, trashing old documents that are no longer relevant (or at least filing them) and so on. During the cleaning frenzy, I re-located these:
Stacked Colours

They had been shoved back behind a stack of file folders. I pulled them out, dusted them off and tried, once again in vain, to solve its hidden puzzle. These cubes (there are actually four of them) may be arranged in such a manner (only one solution exists, apparently) that all four long sides show each color only once. It's quite maddening and although Katrina gave this puzzle to me several years back, I have yet to solve it. I think I just give up too easily.
Cheers.

~KR (27 December 2007)

Listening to:
I Can't Win by The Mojo Filters

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.3 sec (3/10)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 1 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: