23.12.07

Mike's Blurry Tegestological Contribution

15 December 2007
For a happy-happy gift, my wife got me (with my help) a light tent for close-up photography. Between our three businesses (Bannockburn Bridge, East Wind Games & A Wardrobe in Time) we frequently find need for close-up product shots. We've never had much success getting our poorly designed house to shed the proper kind of light for this sort of photography. I had recently read articles on making inexpensive light-tents, but MB had already scouted one out for me that was not only darned reasonably priced, but ws conveniently built & packaged, too. So, she bought it for me. So, what do I do? Take photos of product - the reason for the purchase of this light tent in the frist place? No. I decided that this is a perfect way to take my hobby of tegestology to the next level. Digitally recording and storing every beer mat I have in my collection. This is the very first shot taken in the brand new light tent and the first step toward a life-long goal of catalouging an immense collection of beer mats.
Mike's Never-Bored Games

I can only get better.
Hooray beer!
Cheers.

~KR (15 December 2007)

Listening to:
Paper Planes by M.I.A.
from Kala

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 800
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode

No comments: