3.1.08

Chiminea

31 December 2007
Happy New Year to all. Or, should I say, Happy Hogmanay! Our 10th Annual Hogmanay Festival at the house was a rouser. It was peopled with friends from all walks of our lives and it was a special time because of it. We're well and truly blessed with the quantity and quality of our friends. I fear that most of the "party photos" are just quick snapshots and are not necessarily flattering (either of my "talent" or of the subject - especially later in the evening). So, I'm posting this photo of a metal chiminea we have in the backyard.
The Chiminea
As the temperature was in the low 40s for much of the evening, I had stocked it with piƱon wood and tended it off and on all evening. I appreciated the grate & flame effect.
Cheers.

~KR (31 December 2007)

Listening to:
At My Best by Eoghan O'Sullivan

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.067 sec (1/15)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 1 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: