3.1.08

The Mantle

30 December 2007
MB was putting the final touches on some decorating as I was returning from the Grocery store. She had just strung this row of Christmas lights on the hearth wound in and about some faux evergreenery. I was struck at how pretty the image was and just how proud of that piece of art I really am.
My Wedding
We always say that if some catastrophe strikes the house, Marita Beth will grab the cat, I'll grab this painting and round up the dogs. The piece of art was commissoned by Marita Beth from an artist at Scarborough Faire. We gave her a batch of photos from our wedding and she did the rest. The result is pretty astonishing, and I never tire of looking at it.
Cheers.

~KR (30 December 2007)

Listening to:
Humans by The Bridge End Dairy Company

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.6 sec (3/5)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 1 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: