9.2.08

Greenman in the End

3 February 2008
The wife is sick, so the Super Bowl was watched from home. But, you know, that wasn't so bad. I got to spend all day with her which is so very rare. I did have to run out at one point to get my number from a squares pool in which I participated. My numbers were 9 for the Giants and 0 for the Patriots. If the Patriots had kicked a field goal rather than trying for a touchdown on 4th and 13, I'd be a $100 richer. Oh well. I took this photo while driving back from NFG (that's where the squares pool was).
Greenman
It's a closeup of the end of a knife I own. The handle and end are bone and hand-carved with the end being a Greenman head. The blade is Damascus-like, but I'm not even of an expert to know for sure. I took it out of my backpack when I recently took a trip and it's lived in the car ever since.
Cheers.

~KR (Written on 5 February 2008)

Listening to:
Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin
from Led Zeppelin IV (aka ZOSO)

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.04 sec (1/25)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: