5.2.08

Mundane Defined

2 February 2008
After being out late the night before with Tullamore, I'll admit to being a little groggy when I dragged myself out of bed. But, I had to because footy practice was soon to start and with the season start being imminent, I'm badly in need of both fitness and touches. Even if I do hang up my boots, I'll likely continue to train with the team whenever I can just so I stay in some semblance of shape. I returned home from the session and almost immediately left again to head to the Rahr Brewery for the weekly gathering of friends. While there Terrill called; he was out and about and wanted company, so Marita Beth & went to the Baker Street Pub to play pool with Terrill. From there, it was time for the necessary, mundane task of grocery shopping.
Mini-Challenge: Mundane Tasks
Grocery Shopping
This is my wife checking out the apples. Very mundane, very necessary.
Cheers.

~KR (Written on 4 January 2008)

Listening to:
Object of my Desire by Starpoint
from Billboard Top 100 of 1986

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.013 sec (1/80)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 80
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode

No comments: