9.2.08

Valentine's Day Cross

7 February 2008
Stll sick. Sick enough in fact that I chose to not go to my soccer game tonight. I just don't think I could have played with sufficient stamina to make it worth the journey. I also have no real desire to spread this joy to my teammates (work colleagues...that's a different matter). At least Marita Beth is feeling better. She's been sick for the better part of a week and has passed it back over to me. I hope we don't continue this flip-flop routine, because frankly I'm tired of feeling poorly. Marita Beth did lot's of cleaning & decorating around the house yesterday. Including this:
Candle and Cross
This is a small table under a mirror on the wall in the living room. She's decorated the table with red candles and red string-lights, but she left the fabulous Celtic cross that we picked up at the Milwaukee Irish Festival some years back. The whole arrangement is very pretty.
Cheers.

~KR (Written on 8 February 2008)

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.05 sec (1/20)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 800
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: