9.2.08

The Pincushion

6 February 2008
I seem to have gotten back whatever it is I gave Marita Beth. I'm hacking and coughing & wheezing up a storm. Not pleasant, not fun. It also interferes with the ability or desire to take photos. So, this is what we get today:
Pin Cushion
This is one of the many pin cushions you can find littered throughout our house. My wife being a seamstress, pin cushions are part of the trade. But, this one lives in the living room and is more decorational than functional. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever see the darling girl use it. It sits on top of an antique sewing machine, so may be an antique in itself. However, whatever, it's one of those many knick-knacky things in the house that make some people say, "Your house is so cool...it's like a museum." (ohh, and I edited it with Picnik - that's a cool tool)
Cheers.

~KR (Written on: 7 February 2008)

Listening to:
Finnegan by Kila
from Mind the Gap

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 1 sec (1)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: