26.2.08

Inside the Glass Conch

23 February 2008
I think I'm finally over this crud I've had. I slept nearly a full 12 hours finally hauling out of bed near the noon hour. I think that's the last of it, the final sleep that got me out of this 7 week misery. But, it also means I missed the day. Kelly & Marita Beth were finalising bits and pieces for Melanie's fitting so, I got some coffee and retreated to my office for a day of receipts and taxes - hooray. Enough is enough, finally, and I emerged bruised, battered & exhausted (mentally & emotionally, not physically). I collapsed in the living room. Marita Beth soon joined me, and not long after that so did the rest of the family. In Marita Beth's lap is 'Tia, at her right arm is Artemis, the aloof cat who was duly and irrepressably pissed off that there was a dog in her lap. At Marita Beth's feet is the newest, and youngest, member, Cormac.
My family
Cheers.

~KR (Wrtten on 25 February 2008)

Listening to:
Ultima Cancion by B-Tribe
from Sensual Sensual

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 250
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash fired, auto mode, red-eye reduction

Tags:

No comments: