28.2.08

Welcome Aboard, Marcus

26 February 2008
Thanks boss!
My boss allowed me to work from home this day. This allowed me to keep the knee wrapped, my body medicated & the leg elevated. However, I did have other pre-planned business to attend to in the evening and since it didn't involve stairs or too much moving we chose not to change the appointment. So, around 1800, MB and I headed to NFG to meet with Marcus. After a loose, informal interview and some negotiating, we "hired" him. Marcus will be managing the weekend operations of my East Wind Games shop at Scarborough Renaissance Festival. This is a much-needed step in the growth of my small company and I think the hiring of Marcus will be a positive experience for all.
Meet Marcus
Cheers.

~KR (Written on 28 February 2008)

Listening to:
Old Cold Coffee on the Dashboard by Nickel Creek
from Here To There

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.3 sec (3/10)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: