15.12.07

Clever Carving

5 December 2007
A difficult day for photographs. In fact, I'm not even sure I thought about photography, or cameras or anything remotely artsy until, well, until I took this photo. Time for bed, and I hadn't done my daily duty. I've already had a "Shit! No Photo. Move Along." day. I couldn't have another one so soon. No. So, we get this:
Castle of Wood.
This is a wonderful piece of knick-knackery that my parents picked up for me. I believe they obtained it while living in France. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but it's very cunningly carved so as to collapse upon itself. But, when fully extended, as it is in this photo, it still is no bigger than, say, 3 inches or so tall and 5 inches wide. It sits quite nicely on a bookshelf.
Cheers.

~KR (5 December 2007)

Listening to:
Return to the Old Forest by Freudstein
from Mondo Freudo

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.6 sec (3/5)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 1 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: