15.12.07

Collar Box, Candle and Reflected Photo

30 December 2007
Well we go the room thing all sussed out, and Marita Beth and I moved into the new (but proper) room around 1ish. Thanks to Erin at the front desk & Sharon the maid (who were, by the way, the only competent hotel employees I met all weekend), the whole thing was accomplished relatively painlessly. We got moved in and set up just in time for me to get downstairs and set up the music for the Gingerbread Ball. Setup was also very painless this year thanks to so many people giving so much of themselves to help out. In fact, Jim & I managed to get to hotel bar and order a couple of drinks before it was time to change for the event. When I got back to the room, Marita Beth was dressing Dana having already setup the room. I snapped some photos, but I'm not going to publish a photo of Dana in her underwear. Instead you get this:
Table Decorations.
I could post photos of the ball itself, but Clay will have taken many more and better quality photos than I. So, out with them, Clay! Schnell!
Cheers.

~KR (30 November 2007)

Listening to:
I Can See Clearly Now by Neil Finn
from Unknown

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.05 sec (1/20)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 800
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: