15.12.07

The Colours of Bradford Pears

7 December 2007
As if to put paid to all my whinging about fall in North Texas, these Bradford Pear trees decided to colour my world, at least for a few days.
Beautiful Bradley Pears

I just love the tri-coloured hue they achieved: red on top, yellowing in the middle while maintaining a summer-like green at the bottom. These trees are in the courtyard I walk through each morning on the way into my office. Today, when I walked through, those trees have lost all their red, and the majority of the leaves are of a sickly yellow colour, although some green still tinges the fringe of the foliage.
Cheers.

~KR (7 December 2007)

Listening to:
Peak by Dayplayer
from Dayplayer

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.006 sec (1/160)
Aperture: f/4
Focal Length: 14.3 mm
ISO Speed: 500
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode

No comments: