5.12.07

Feathery

20 November 2007
I have in my possession a great many hats. Most of them are single-purpose event-specific type of hat. This one is cross-purpose existing to please both the modern sensibility and that of the elegant gentlemen from the early 20th century. It's a beautiful black felted fedora with a touch of feathery colour to the side.
Fedora Feather
I love this hat. I bought it specifically to go with a zoot suit I had acquired for a Fractured Fairy Tales party I was hosting; but I have since worn it on many on occasion just because it's a damn fine hat.
Cheers.

~KR (20 November 2007)

Listening to:
Leaving Nancy by Dubliners
on 25 Years of Celebration

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 1 sec (1)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 1 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: