8.12.07

Stop Sign Silhouette

26 November 2007
I worked from the relative comfort of the bed while Marita Beth & her workers (thanks everyone) packed up the booth. By 6 pm, after a long hard day with no breaks for the workers, she was done and we left. TRF was over for another year. The three day weekend starting the Friday after Thanksgiving was deemed a success and forevermore TRF will end on a three day weekend. As a mercenary money-coveting merchant, it entices and intrigues me. As a human, with a family and a life outside of faire, it pisses me off. But, when you sign the contract with a festival, they pretty much have you by the bollocks. You play their game by their rules, or you don't play. I guess we're playing. On the way home, we drive through Anderson, TX. I've taken many a photo there over time, but never of a particular house. The house, Marita Beth covered in her photos. While she was doing that, I was taking photos of a simply stunning sunset. Sadly, the car was idling and the photos are all a bit shaky. But, I like this one:
Stop Sign Silhouette.
Cheers.

~KR (26 November 2007)

Listening to:
Bad Man's Blunder by Kingston Trio
from Very Best of the Kingston Trio

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.008 sec (1/125)
Aperture: f/5.5
Focal Length: 23.2 mm
ISO Speed: 250
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode

No comments: