5.12.07

Lamp Reflected

17 November 2007
Sick. Oh so sick. Paul and Laura were sick and I believe even Ben was sick. Marita Beth had been sickish with a pretty nasty cold-like thing. Kelly & Joseph had both been sick. But, I'd been in San Francisco and not near any of them. Still I got sick. Suck. On this Saturday, I should have been at TRF with my wife, but instead, I was at home alternating between sitting in the living room trying to catch up on some football (the good, English kind) and visiting the water closet. Guess which one I preferred? At one point, Terrill called and asked me to join he and his kid at No Frills Grill. For some reason, a temporary bout of insanity perhaps, I agreed and went out to join them. I wasn't out long and certainly didn't drink or eat my norm. By the time I got home I was pretty knackered and just wanted a sleep. But, first, a photo:
Lamp Reflecting Lamp
This is the pretty lamp globe made by our friend, Shannon, as reflected in the hurricane globe on the lamp next to it.
Cheers.

~KR (17 November 2007)

Watching:
Blackburn vs Aston Villa
0 - 2 at 58 minutes

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.067 sec (1/15)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 1 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: