5.12.07

On Which I Trod

18 November 2007
Feeling better. Not good by any stretch, but better. Enough better in fact to go outside and take this photo:
On Which We Tread
The photo assignment for that week was "On Which We Tread" which I think is a darned clever way to get all of us to take a moment and looksee what we're walking on. I can tell you, I rarely look down to see what's at my feet. Perhaps it's because I can't really see my feet if I look down right now...but that's fixable. Also, it's an interesting look at what we call "Fall" here in North Texas. Yep, brown leaves on green grass. One day all those leaves were on the oak tree overhead; the next day they were strewn upon my lawn having turned brown and fallen overnight. Yep, fall in Texas. It goes by very quick.
Cheers.

~KR (18 November 2007)

Listening to:
Don't Know Why (You Stay) by The Essex Green
on Cannibal Sea

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.013 sec (1/80)
Aperture: f/8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 80
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode

No comments: