10.1.08

The Coffee Cup

6 January 2008
The coffee cup from which I have my morning vice each and every day (when I'm at home). Some years back, Marita Beth and I were skiing with a batch of friends in Santa Fe, New Mexico. During the required shopping portion of the trip, we stumbled into a Southwestern-flavoured knick-knack & curio shop. They also had coffee cups. Cool, coffee cups. Handmade and decorated, I just liked it too much not to take it home with me. Mine is decorated with stylized Southwestern(y) Saguargo cacti:
My Coffee Cup
Marita Beth's is decorated with Goddess figures dancing under a moon. They're both lovely, insofar as coffee cups can be lovely.
Cheers.

~KR (Written on: 8 January 2008)

Listening to:
Don't Take a Step by sma

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.6 sec (3/5)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 1 EV Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: