7.1.08

Petrol Thingamajiggy

4 January 2008
Still trying to make the mundane pretty, or at least interesting. On my way home from work, I had to stop for petrol. While standing outside the vehicle, I thought, "there's lots of opportunities for cool photos here. I just have to find them." So, I got out the camera and snapped a series of photos: of the pump, the nozzle, the credit card reader, the digital counter and this one.
Thingamajig

This is the thingamajig that holds the pump handle up so your hand doesn't cramp while you throw money into your gas tank.
Cheers.

~KR (Posted on: 7 January 2008)

Listening to:
Y Gwydr Glas by 9Bach

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.6 sec (3/5)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 1 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: