11.1.08

Sun Glare Preventer Thing

10 January 2008
So, I'm sitting at a stoplight on my way home from work and I'm looking around the car for no particular reason. I noticed, for the first time, that above my rear-view mirror there is a small layer of what looks like perforated vinyl stuck on the glass. Ostensibly it's to prevent the sun glare from coming through the gap between the top of the mirror and the roof and blinding me. I appreciate it's usefulness, because I've never yet been blinded by glare coming through that spot. Those auto-designers, they're a right smart lot.
Sun Shield
Cheers.

~KR (Written on: 11 January 2008)

Listening to:
Don't Rock Me by The Mofos

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.008 sec (1/125)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 80
Exposure Bias: 1 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: