31.1.08

The Juggler

29 January 2008
Many years ago, I worked in the Comic Book industry. While in that job, I found a product line called "Pocket Dragons." They're a wonderful creation by Real Musgrave who happened to live in the DFW Metroplex. Real Musgrave had also done posters and sculptures for both Scarborough Faire and the larger Texas Renaissance Festival close to Houston. I find his work to be comically engaging and full of fantastic life. My wife and I both are fans of his work and own several pieces. These are two of them:
The Juggler.
Cheers.

~KR (Written on 31 January 2008)

Listening to:
Arthur's Theme (The Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross
from The Very Best of Christopher Cross

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.125 sec (1/8)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: