30.1.08

The World As I See It...

29 January 2008
...through the bottom of a glass.
What a day. Luckily I managed to sneak in a photo early in the day because the rest of the day got shot to hell. There are two caveats to that statement. First, my wife came home from Floriday yesterday after a nine-day visit with her family. Welcome home, sweetheart. Second, the day ended in fine fashion playing trivia with good friends at No Frills Grill in Arlington. We played a number of games, and with the exception of one game, one of the three of us won each game (my wife doesn't actually control her own trivia box, she just feeds us answers). That was fun. So, the photo:
As I see the World
This is a glass tumbler that my wife made with her very own hands. It's hand-blown in traditional manner and I couldn't be more proud to keep it on my desk. I also have a "blob" that was one of her very first pieces, but I can't drink out of that.
Cheers.

~KR (Written on 30 January 2008)

Listening to:
I Can See It by Blancmange
from Best of Blancmange

Camera: Canon PowerShot SD850 IS
Exposure: 0.125 sec (1/8)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

No comments: